Here you will get Best Deep Twitter Quotes in 2022 about life and motivation
Table of Contents
Deep Twitter Quotes
1. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
2. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
3. “I hate getting flashbacks from the things I don’t want to remember”
4. A moment’s thinking results in an hour in words.
5. You can be weak and still be strong.
6. Those who know don’t speak, and those who speak don’t know.
7. “Maybe it’s a radical idea, but I believe a job should lift workers out of poverty not keep them in it.”― Bernie Sanders
8. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
9. The problem with putting others first is that you have taught them that you come last.
10. Your diet isn’t only what you eat. It’s what you watch; it’s what you read; it’s what you listen to.
11. “No rainbow without rain, no flower without filth, no success without struggle.”― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
12. You are not born a winner. You are not born a loser. You are born a chooser.
13. Don’t let what you can do interfere with what you can’t do.
14. “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.” – Steve Jobs
15. “Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are.” – Chinese Proverb
16. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
17. A mistake that is repeated more than once is a decision.
18. Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
19. “Security is when everything is settled when nothing can happen to you; security is the denial of life.” – Germaine Greer
20. “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
21. Sometimes, you think that you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found.
22. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – ― Henry David Thoreau
23. “Few things are as lovely as having an uninterrupted hour with a good book’.” ― Stephen King
24. You need to be independent emotionally to feel happy with yourself truly.
25. Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.
26. “Only the present is real. The past and the future exist only in our imagination.” ― Oliver Markus Malloy, Inside The Mind of an Introvert
27. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – – Buddha
28. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker
29. “I cannot give you a formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
30. It’s your road & yours alone. Others can walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
31. Don’t always trust what you see. Even salt looks like sugar.
32. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney. Relate: Inspirational Quotes By Walt Disney to Live By
33. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear not the absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
34. It doesn’t matter how much you know if you never put that knowledge to work.
35. You’ll never enjoy the sunshine if you don’t leave the comfort of the shade.
36. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
37. When you finally heal, you’ll realize they had nothing to offer you from day one. Just lies and bullshit. It was YOU who had everything they wanted.
38. “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.” – John C. Maxwell
39. “Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.” – Lisa M. Amos
40. My goal is to invent a job, not find a job.
41. Goals; I have it in me right now to get me to where I want to be later.
42. “There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts.” – – Richard Bach
43. The moment you truly commit to something, the universe “instantly” conspires to help you. Don’t be surprised by these “coincidences.”
44. A goal without a timeline is just a dream. Let’s set a timeline and get started!
45. The measure of who you are is what you do with what you have at any given point in time.
46. “In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.” – Albert Clarke
47. Don’t change for change’s sake. Change becomes truly rewarding only when you do it with intent.
48. “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
49. Work on your goals a little bit each day, no matter how small.
50. Start again if required. It took Edison 10,000 attempts to perfect & refine the light bulb. Henry Ford failed & went broke five times before he succeeded.
Best Deep Twitter Quotes
51. Delay is not defeat.
52. Manage risk, don’t fear it!
53. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
54. If you don’t heal what hurt you, you will bleed on people who didn’t cut you.
55. There are some people who are reluctant even to smile. And some other people who deceive with a smile.
56. “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” – Peter Hagerty
57. When determination depends on your mood, it’s not determination.
58. Those who live without expecting anything from anyone might be the ones who once wanted a lot.
59. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
60. The most anti-science statement ever is “Trust the science.” Question science is how you do science.
61. Invest in people who invest in you.
62. “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.” – Frank Tyger
63. The world is full of good people. If you can’t find one, be the one.
64. Always help someone; you never know you might only be the one that does.
65. “For me, it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book, and a friend, and a nap undisturbed by creditors or grief.” – Fernandez de Andrada
66. No matter how neglected, some of them come back looking for us like a cat… always…
67. Our minds are our personal puzzle box; to unravel its mysteries, we must find its key.
68. “Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.” – Booker T. Washington
69. Everything you go through truly makes you stronger.
70. Don’t try to be perfect. Try to be better than what you were yesterday.
71. Be so private they can’t do anything but assume.
72. Focus on the good & the good will focus on you. This is the kind of attraction that we need!
73. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
74. Beauty starts the moment you decide to be yourself.
75. You can’t move forward if you are looking back!
76. Never dream about success… work for it!!
77. “You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy.” – Alan Cohen
78. A new day is a gateway to new experiences!
79. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
80. A 30 days habit can change life for the next 30 years.
81. Trials and tribulations can help us realize our inner strength.
82. “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” – Greg Anderson
83. Successful people believe in themselves when no one else will.
84. Be the light in someone else’s life today.
85. “The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them.” – Bernard M. Baruch
86. Always be proud of how hard you’re trying.
87. Train your mind to be calm in every storm.
88. “Everything is a gift of the universe even joy, anger, jealousy, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” – Ken Keyes Jr.
89. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
90. “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.” – David Allen
Deep Life Quotes Twitter
91. “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” – Robert Downey Jr.
92. Tell me & I forget, teach me & I remember, involve me & I learn.
93. One kind word can easily warm 3 winter months.
94. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
95. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
96. The tongue has no bones but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words.
97. If the door is locked, try out the window!!
98. “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
99. “Don’t tell people how to do things; tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.” – George S. Patton Jr.
100. To the living we owe respect; to the dead, we owe the truth.
101. What you are passionate about is not random; instead, it is your calling.
102. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
103. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
104. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
105. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old but on building the new.
106. Take risks in your life because if you win, you can lead! If you lose, you can guide!
107. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
108. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
109. Impossible is just an opinion!
110. Your life tomorrow is the result of the choices you make today.
111. Got to remember not everyone you talk to is your friend, and not everyone’s opinion matters.
112. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
113. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
114. “A leader is a dealer in hope.” – Napoleon
115. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
116. “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
117. Live your life for yourself and the people you love, not for what society portrays as socially acceptable.
118. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wild
119. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
120. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
121. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
122. “Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.” – Baltasar
123. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
124. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
125. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
126. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” – Bob Dylan
127. “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
128. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
129. “I truly believe that if you have more friends than books, you have too many friends. Or not enough books. Probably both.” ― Zoë Marriott
130. “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” – Anony
Deep Twitter Quotes About Motivation
131. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
132. “Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
133. Your greatest glory is not in always falling but in rising every time you fall.
134. Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
135. “Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” – A.A. Milne
136. “True happiness…arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.” – Joseph Addison
137. The only sure way to fail is to fail to try.
138. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
139. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
140. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
141. “To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” – Mike Gafka
142. Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Refocus on where you’re headed.
143. Life isn’t about getting to the top; it’s about being satisfied with what you’ve gone through and still being hungry for more.
144. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
145. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
146. Bravery is in waking up every morning to fight those same demons that left you so tired the night before.
147. What are you going to get when you trade your freedom away? Check to see what your proud new possessions will be worth.
148. Perseverance is in doing the hard work after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
149. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
150. May we all accept the joy life offers with open hands and open hearts. And then may we pass the joy along.
151. Don’t give up raising your hands. The road to success is long, but it will be totally worth it.
152. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
153. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
154. Dreams, thoughts, and vision are simply not enough to create something. Only through movement, effort, and action can an idea come into existence.
155. “People ask, ‘What’s the best role you’ve ever played?’ The next one.” – Kevin Kline
156. “I’m never wrong. I thought I was wrong one time, but I was wrong.”― Unknown
157. Make this year count! Stop putting off your dreams. The time is now.
158. You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
159. No shortcut ever gave you what you deserved.
160. Every smile, every kind word, every act of generosity……the good you put into the world goes on forever.
Funny Twitter Quotes
161. I wish my health insurance covered my travel therapy.
162. Homework: If it goes too easy, you’re doing it wrong.
163. Keep the dream alive! Hit the snooze button!
164. Etc. – End of Thinking Capacity.
165. Sometimes, it feels like the lyrics to a song you’re listening to were written just for you.
166. My study breaks are longer than my actual study time.
167. All my life, I have always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.
168. In a situation where you can’t prove LHS = RHS, multiply both sides by zero.
169. “It’s hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.” – Adlai E. Stevenson II
170. Writing “etc.” on a test because you don’t remember any more examples.
171. May your coffee be strong & your Monday be short.
172. The one thing you shouldn’t do is try to tell a cab driver how to get somewhere.
173. The best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
174. There ain’t no answer. There ain’t going to be any answer. There has never been an answer. That’s the answer.
Twitter Bio Quotes
175. Follow me to get a footprint of my virtual life.
176. It’s better to dislike me after knowing me properly.
177. When I tweet, I tweet to kill.
178. Let’s go on the same journey under my guidance.
179. Welcome to the life of a person who struggles to fake anything.
180. Why look for heaven in a faraway place when it’s right in front of you!
181. If our journey is the same, why don’t you follow me to walk behind?
182. I take every little chance to be a better version of myself. Tweeting is just one of them!
183. Would you mind standing in my queue?
184. I tweet as freely as an ocean.
185. Don’t judge me unless you know me.
186. I pour myself out here!
Cute Deep Twitter Quotes
187. No one appreciates the very special genius of our conversation as much as your dog does.
188. Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.
189. Reading is dreaming with open eyes.
190. Never regret anything that made you smile.
191. Self hugs are warm too.
192. Take those moments to breathe in the fresh air and appreciate the flowers!
193. Don’t let anyone dim your shine.
194. There’s always a purpose to something! Taking it easy, it’s as good as any!
195. Tweet like nobody’s following.
196. Make today so good that yesterday is jealous.
197. An almond exists because a honey bee visited an almond blossom.
Final Words On Twitter Quotes
So these were some best and most selected Quotes from famous personalities and all over the internet, our first motive is to provide good content to you.
Hope you have liked our post and if you did then please share it on social media and pin these images on Pinterest by clicking the save button given on every picture.