Madara Quotes – Here are 60+ Best Madara Uchiha Quotes for Naruto Fans with Hd images download in 2023
Madara Uchiha is one of the most iconic characters in the Naruto universe. He is a powerful ninja and the founder of the Uchiha clan, one of the most powerful clans in the Naruto universe. Madara’s strength is matched only by his intelligence and cunningness, making him a formidable opponent.
He is known for his powerful Sharingan, which he used to masterfully manipulate his opponents. Aside from his fighting prowess, Madara is also known for his wise words and quotes. Madara’s words often reflect his strong spirit and his determination to achieve his goals. His quotes are often a reminder of the importance of staying true to one’s convictions and never giving up.
This quote is a reminder not to become complacent and to strive to reach one’s goals. Another famous Madara quote is “Life is growth. If you stop growing, backward you go”. This quote is a reminder that life is a continual process of learning and growing. It is important to keep striving and learning, even when time is difficult. Madara’s quotes are often a source of inspiration and motivation for people. His words provide guidance and strength.
Table of Contents
1. “Sometimes falling back is the best way to achieve happiness and love.” — Madara Uchiha
2. “It’s not possible to see what a person really thinks and feels deep inside.” — Madara Uchiha
3. “From the bottom of your heart, you felt kindness and compassion for others.” — Madara Uchiha
4. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
5. “Balance is what keeps the world going.” — Madara Uchiha
6. “The face of my enemy scares me only when I realize how much it resembles mine.” — Madara Uchiha
7. “Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.” — Madara Uchiha
8. “So by defeating and avenging the Uchiha Clan you would be acclaimed as a hero in Konoha.” — Madara Uchiha
9. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
10. “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” – Madara Uchiha
11. “Too much of anything never turns out to be healthy.” — Madara Uchiha
12. “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
13. “The desire for revenge is a vile poison that eventually destroys you from the inside. If it’s vengeance that you pursue, then it’s inevitable that you will eventually perish.” — Madara Uchiha
14. “Forgive and forget and you’ll be a better human being.” — Madara Uchiha
15. “Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war.” — Madara Uchiha
16. “Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed.” – Madara Uchiha
17. “Life is a happening puzzle in our early days, but as we grow and more old, we start to realize the meaning of life and the pattern with which it goes on. It actually is nothing but creation, followed by preservation and then destruction.” — Madara Uchiha
18. “Humans are nothing but divided amongst the two sides of a coin. They would wanna fight for peace, but by physical war, and only that victory would bring them the final peace.” — Madara Uchiha
19. “The world is nothing but a game of balance. There’s always going to be bad in order to balance out the good.” — Madara Uchiha
20. “Hope isn’t something where keep on hanging onto something, but where we let things go and leave it up to fate, and keep an optimistic approach towards life.” — Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha Quotes
21. “Things never go according to our comfort but run according to their schedule.” — Madara Uchiha
22. “An unstable force, lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose.” — Madara Uchiha
23. “We need guidance to help us find a purpose in life. Without this, life will be just a journey without any real destination.” — Madara Uchiha
24. “The tailed beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes. Obey.” — Madara Uchiha
25. “It will be a new world, A world of truth, not lies.” — Madara Uchiha
26. “The Uchiha is a clan destined for revenge.” — Madara Uchiha
27. “When you’ve decided to be comrades, you need to stand together, no matter what comes. It is only when you work together that you can achieve anything.” — Madara Uchiha
28. “We are born to this world as mere children without a clear path or the intellect to know right from wrong.” — Madara Uchiha
29. “You are merely a momentary life, a temporary existence of coalesced energy, the energy that once was a single, ultimate form.” — Madara Uchiha
30. “Our life is short and temporary. We do not have much time in this world. But it is how we utilize and spend the time that is given to us that really matters.” — Madara Uchiha
Madara Quotes Wake Up To Reality
Madara was a prodigy of the Uchiha clan and a true master of his Sharingan techniques, becoming a legendary figure in the ninja world.
Madara was born in a small village near the Land of Fire. As a child, he was very well-known for his incredible power and potential, even among the Uchiha clan. He was also known for his immense skill at ninjutsu and was even said to be able to copy any jutsu he saw with just one glance.
Another one of Madara’s quotes is, “The best way to wake up is to wake up to reality”. This quote encourages us to face the truth and remain realistic, no matter how difficult it may be.
This quote reminds us that we should not get lost in our dreams and instead focus on the present and be honest with ourselves. Lastly, Madara’s quote, “Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come”, is a reminder that we should never give up.
31. “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world.” — Madara Uchiha
32. “Be strong enough to be someone who even the demons would fear.” — Madara Uchiha
33. “Oh, you know…it’s fun, it’s part of my plan…to start a war…to bring peace.” – Madara Uchiha
34. “The purpose of power should be to help you protect your loved ones. If not, then that power is futile.” — Madara Uchiha
35. “Call it being double-faced, but peace is what comes after war, after shedding blood, after realizing the cost of it.” — Madara Uchiha
36. “It seems that you still want to dance but… You will not be able to make steps anymore.” – Madara Uchiha
37. “Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.” – Madara Uchiha
38. “You can always try to explain what all is going on inside of you, but not all exactly. Emotions can be tried to put out in the best form they could, but they can never be understood wholly.” — Madara Uchiha
39. “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha
40. “Love is an essential element, but not everyone gets it. It’s okay not to have love, but to survive in this world, you need to make yourself capable and achieve success. That’s where you actually stand.” — Madara Uchiha
Naruto Madara Quotes
Madara’s most powerful technique is the Mangekyō Sharingan. This technique allows him to use a variety of powerful techniques, including the powerful Tsukuyomi, which can control the opponent’s mind.
He can also use his Mangekyō Sharingan to cast powerful genjutsu, which can trap an opponent in an illusion and make them act according to his will. Madara also has a variety of other powerful techniques at his disposal
41. “Only with strength and unyielding power can one stand up to even the mightiest of foes.” — Madara Uchiha
42. “No matter how powerful your opponent is, if you foresee their moves, you’ll be able to defeat them.” — Madara Uchiha
43. “How good can there be in power if you can not protect those you love?” — Madara Uchiha
44. “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara Uchiha
45.“This world is filled with hatred, agony, and suffering. All of these are the result of dishonesty and lies. Humans learn to lie for their own selfish interests. A peaceful world will only exist when truth prevails.” — Madara Uchiha
46. “World, when we enter into it, seems all new and exciting. But as we grow more and more and reach our final phase of living, all we realize is that life is all about nothingness and will end someday.” — Madara Uchiha
47. “Life will always throw new challenges at you just when you will feel like you’ve succeeded but you’ve gotta hold in there, tight, and get through with it.” — Madara Uchiha
48. “Only those with the strength to stand against anything that comes their way, without flinching, can survive even the cruelest of ordeals. Find the courage to do so and there’s not one thing that can stop you.” — Madara Uchiha
49. “A person is powerful not when his roots and foundations are strong, but his way of carrying out things is commendable and gets him success from it.” — Madara Uchiha
50. “Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.” – Madara Uchiha
Best Madara Quotes
51. “The person with the best dreams has the best chance of winning”- Madara Uchiha
52.” From the bottom of your heart, you felt kindness & compassion for others”- Madara Uchiha
53. “As I walk towards my true dreams, I will enjoy fighting with you”- Madara Uchiha
54. “Sometimes falling back is the best way to achieve happiness & love”- Madara Uchiha
55. “When you fall in love, you love with all that you’ve got. You must learn to bear anger, and hatred, keep your ego and attitude aside and handle things with care, calmness, and love.” — Madara Uchiha
56. “Don’t improvise what you cannot handle.” – Madara Uchiha
57. “Always analyze the situation before taking action for or against it. If your gut feeling tells you that you cannot handle it that well then you should step down and let others do it or help you in it.” — Madara Uchiha
58. “Sometimes, in life, you run out of chances, because you’ve been stuck on that one particular thing for very long. Learn to let go and move on from things which aren’t written in our fate.” — Madara Uchiha
59. “Human beings are nothing but a medium of the general process of carrying out life. They do want to live in peace but want to win it over by war because ultimately victory is what brings them peace.” — Madara Uchiha
60. “When you sign up for any sort of teamwork, the other person becomes your partner, and you are supposed to stand by each other’s side no matter what.” — Madara Uchiha
Final Words on Madara Quotes
Madara Uchiha’s quotes reflect his wisdom and his strength of character. Whether it is “A real shinobi can adapt to any situation,” or “A real shinobi keeps going no matter what,” Madara’s words continue to inspire those who read them and will likely do so for some time to come.
If you are a true Naruto fan then share this post and images on social media like Instagram and whichever you use.