Sorry Quotes – Get more than 330 Sorry Quotes and Love Sorry Quotes with Images in 2021
1. “I don’t like it, and I’m sorry I ever had anything to do with it.” – Erwin Schrodinger
2. “But you know all about that, being sorry and having no words to say something when you know you should but you just can’t.” – Heather Gudenkauf
3. “I’m not very good at saying sorry, but I apologize.“ – Chris Kurtz
4. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” – Paul Boese
5. I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you. – Robin Williams
6. “Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.” ~ Bruce Lee
7. “When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls.“ – Donald L. Hicks
8. “I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.” – Susan Smith
9. “An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.”– Margaret Lee Runbeck
10. “‘I’m sorry.’ The two most inadequate words in the English language.” – Beth Revis
v11. Would ‘sorry’ have made any difference? Does it ever? It’s just a word. One word against a thousand actions. – Sarah Ockler
12. “Proper apologies have three parts: 1) What I did was wrong. 2) I feel bad that I hurt you. 3) How do I make this better?” – Randy Pausch
13. “Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.” ~ Robert Half
14. Smart people always say sorry, while the stupid ones just wait for the smart one to say sorry. – Unknown
15. I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change. – Claire London
16. “Be the hero of hearts; learn to say I’m sorry.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
17. “Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.“ – Kevin Hancock
18. “I’m sorry.” Once again, those were the words. And now, anytime someone says I’m sorry, I’m going to think of her.”― Jay Asher
19. “Saying sorry to someone is hard… but putting your pride down for someone is the hardest.” – Cristina Orante
20. “An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!!”― Lynn Johnsto
21. “It isn’t always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self.” – Byron Pulsifer
22. “By the time most people say ‘I’m sorry’ it is already too late.” – Ken Poirot
23. It’s not that ‘sorry’ doesn’t mean anything; it just doesn’t mean anything when some people say it… Don’t be one of those people. – Steve Maraboli
24. “I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. And I hurt people.” – Louie Anderson
25. “What is past is past, there is a future left to all men, who have the virtue to repent and the energy to atone.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
26. When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls. – Donald L. Hicks
27. Apologize quickly when you wrong someone, because ‘I’m sorry’ has no value in the grave. – Lakesha Ruise
28. “Play fair. Don’t hit people. Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.” – Robert Fulghum
29. “The hero isn’t the one who is right, but the one who steps forward to take the blame – deserved or not – and apologize to save a relationship.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
30. “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.”– Tyron Edwards
31. “He who is sorry for having sinned is almost innocent.” – Seneca
32. “Apologies bring people together.” – Nick Smith
33. “I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.” – Gabor Timis
34. “I believe that when you’re wrong, own it and apologize, and so I do and put it on the equivalent of my front page.” – Peter Coyote
35. “It is incredible how many hurts can be healed by the two words, ‘I’m sorry.’” – Matshona Dhliwayo
36. Flowers say you’re sorry. A date says you’ve learnt your lesson. A diamond says both the above. All three and you’re making her suspicious. – Saleem Sharma
38. “It’s very hard for me to say I’m sorry… but I do.” – Joe Nichols
39. “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” ~ Rachel Vincent
40. “In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.” ~ Toba Beta
41. “Never believe you’re so great or important, so right or proud, that you cannot kneel at the feet of someone you hurt and offer a humble, sincere apology.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
42. “I’m sorry my existence is not very noble or sublime.” – Keanu Reeves
43. Saying sorry to someone is hard… but putting your pride down for someone is the hardest. – Cristina Orante
44. In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry. – Margaret Laurence
45. “The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.”~ Author Unknown
46. “The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.” ~ Red Auerbach
47. “Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.” ~ Isaac Friedmann
48. “The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.” ~ Henry Boye
49. “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.“ – Benjamin Franklin
50. “Truly saying sorry is never easy to do, and when you are, you just hope it’s not too late.” – Justin Tranter
51. “More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made.”– Greg LeMond
52. “A sincere and warmly-expressed apology can produce the same effects as morphine on a suffering soul.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
53. “I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions.” – Anthony Weiner
54. “An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
55. “So many things that we never will undo I know you’re sorry, I’m sorry too.” – Bob Dylan
56. “True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive.” – Mignon McLaughlin
57. “You must tell me who I might have hurt. I have to write them an apology.”~ Vivien Leigh
58. “Apologies are great, but they don’t really change anything. You know what does? Action.” – Stella Young
59. “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.” – Benjamin Franklin
60. The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology. – Red Auerbach
61. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. – Robert Brault
62. Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused. – King Charles
63. “Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is saying ‘I love you’ with a wounded heart in one hand and your smothered pride in the other.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
64. “When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm.” – Dan Heist
65. “I’m sorry.’ The two most inadequate words in the English language.” – Beth Revis
66. “What I want to say is that I’m sorry. There’s no excuse for what I did. I will understand if you will never speak to me again, but I hope you will give me another chance to fix this.” – Unknown
67. “I am immensely contrite. And I’m sorry for the damage I’ve done.” – Jayson Blair
68. “To err is human, but contrition felt for the crime distinguishes the virtuous from the wicked.” – Vittorio Alfieri
69. A person can apologize endlessly, and even if you forgive them, sometimes you can’t forget the pain they’ve caused you. – Nishan Panwar
70. Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them. – Suman Rai
Love Sorry Quotes
71. I love you and I always will and I am sorry. What a useless word. – Ernest Hemingway
72. I don’t like it, and I’m sorry I ever had anything to do with it. – Erwin Schrodinger
73. “I’m not very good at saying sorry, but I apologize.” – Chris Kurtz
74. Be the hero of hearts; learn to say I’m sorry. – Richelle E. Goodrich
75. Saying sorry to someone is hard… but putting your pride down for someone is the hardest. – Christina Orante
76. He who is sorry for having sinned is almost innocent. – Seneca
77. “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
78. Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is saying ‘I love you’ with a wounded heart in one hand and your smothered pride in the other. – Richelle E. Goodrich
79. But you know all about that, being sorry and having no words to say something when you know you should but you just can’t. – Heather Gudenkauf
80. “You must forgive me, for I struggled only for you.” – Emily Jane Bronte
81. “I just want everyone to know how sorry I am for all those things that I had done to you.” – Unknown
82. “Sometimes it is too late to say sorry and I don’t want to waste this time. I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I do not want to lose you!” – Unknown
83. “You can say sorry in over 1000 ways. Only when it comes from the heart, does it matter?” – Unknown
84. “I understand it will be difficult for you to see my apology right now but I am sincerely sorry for everything I have done. Please forgive me. I love you!” – Unknown
85. “Tell me what I can do to mend this gap between us caused by not being sensitive to what’s going on with you. I’m truly sorry.” – Unknown
86. “I am sorry for the awful things I said to you. I feel so incomplete without you. Please accept my apology and let me in your life again.” – Unknown
87. “I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt You.“ – Kiera Cass
88. Never apologize for showing your feelings. When you do, you are apologizing for the truth. – Jose N. Harris
89. Never forget the nine most important words of any family – I love you. You are beautiful. Please forgive me. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
90. “You’re my backbone. You’re a blessing. You’re a piece of my heart. You’re the air I breathe. And you’re the strongest person I know, and I’m so sorry for having to put you through this and having to put our family through this.” – Kobe Bryant
91. “Let us forgive each other — only then will we live in peace.” – Leo Tolstoy
92. “I betrayed your trust and created my life’s biggest disaster. But now I realize that your love in my life is all that matters. I am sorry.” – Unknown
93. “I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain.” – Price and the Revolution “Purple Rain”
94. “I never meant to hurt you nor see you in pains. And I’m so sorry for not being able to be there for you today. Please forgive me, my sweet friend.” – Unknown
95. “You can always say sorry, But the real apology is when you hear the sadness in their voice and see the look in their eyes. And you realize that they have hurt themselves just as much.” – Kid Cudi
96. “I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry, please forgive me.” – Unknown
97. “An apology is the super glue of life. It can repair just about anything.” – Lynn Johnston
98. “My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.” – Unknown
99. “Everything is my fault, I’ll take all the blame.” – Nirvana
100. “An apology is saying the right thing after doing the wrong thing.” ― Vikrant Parsai
101. “I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.” – Claire London
102. “I love my children. That will never change. I have prayed to them for forgiveness and hope that they will forgive me. I never meant to hurt them!!” – Susan Smith
103. “I’m not perfect. Remember that, and try to forgive me when I fail you.” – Elizabeth Lowell
104. “God forgive me if I do wrong in following with ardor the strongest instincts of my nature.” – Julia Ward Howe
105. “Please forgive me for laughing when you fall. I’m so sorry but I never cared at all.” – Five Finger Death Punch
106. “I hope that people learn from my mistake and I hope that the fans forgive me.” – Rafael Palmeiro
107. “An apology is only good if the person who receives does so in understanding and forgiveness.” – Byron Pulsifer
108. “And throughout all eternity, I forgive you and you forgive me.” – William Blake
109. “When I say, ‘I’m sorry,’ it’s because I regret something.” – Luis Suarez
110. “We are deeply sorry for the loss of anything – from your luggage to, of course, a loved pet.” – Oscar Munoz
111. “Play fair. Don’t hit people. Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.” – Robert Fulghum
112. “Forgive me for being so ordinary while claiming to know so extraordinary a God.” – Jim Elliot
113. “I am much chastened and profoundly remorseful. I can only hope that the Almighty and those whom I have wronged will forgive me my trespasses.” – Jack Abramoff
114. “Sometimes we learn the most about forgiveness when we realize how desperately we need it ourselves.“ – Glad Munaiseche
115. “I feel sorry for anyone who is in a place where he feels strange and stupid.“ – Lois Lowry
116. “By the day’s end I realized that there were a zillion ways to apologize to someone, but none of them mattered if you never opened your mouth.“ – Jennifer Jabaley
117. “Sorry’s not good enough. When something’s broken, sorry can never bring it back.“ –Kenneth Eade
118. “You broke her heart in person—you fix it in person!“ – R.J. Gonzales
119. “Everybody was sorry. Sorry was easy.“ – Gretchen McNeil
120. “Hope you’ll forgive me, never meant wrong. Tried to be patient, but waited too long. But I would’ve came back. But I would’ve came back for you.” – Drake
Sorry Quotes For Friends
121. True friends stab you in the front. – Oscar Wilde
122. “I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in.” – Tiger Woods
123. “Sorry for being such a brat the other day and thank you for being such a wonderful friend by hugging me even when I was wrong.” – Unknown
124. “The difficulty, my friends, is not in avoiding death, but in avoiding unrighteousness; for that runs faster than death.“- Plato
125. Friends are God’s apology for relations. – Hugh Kingsmill
126. “Sorry’ isn’t a synonym for ‘guilty.’ It’s a way to say you’re listening.“ – Martina Boone
127. “Because you’ll always be special to me. Because I should have apologized years ago. Because I want you to be happy.“ – Lex Martin
128. “A sincere apology is analogous to authentic repentance.“ – R. Alan Woods
129. “Being safe doesn’t mean you won’t be sorry.“ – Katerina Stoykova Klemer
130. “When you make a mistake, give an apology without an excuse attached to it. The longer an apology, the less authentic it is.“ – Steve Maraboli
131. “Your right actions might hurt someone, so if required apologize for your right actions, but don’t stop taking right actions.“ – Amit Kalantri
132. “A conscience without regrets – to live life without having to say you’re sorry.“ – E.A. Bucchianeri
133. “People who know that they are wrong and still don’t feel sorry are those who never learn.“ – Shreya Gupta
134. “Everything that happen is my fault, find a place in your heart to truly forgive me, I’m sorry.” – Unknown
135. “I will scream I’m sorry from the top of the highest mountain until my voice is sore and weak. I want the world to know how much I mean it.” – Unknown
136. “You are so special to me, I would intentionally hurt, I’m so sorry fall everything that happen.” – Unknown
137. “I never meant to for you to see this side of me. I want to apologize, because that’s not who I usually am. I promise you will see change.” – Unknown
138. “I will correct my mistake, please forgive me.” – Unknown
139. “I’m not very good with words… This you know. But I know how to tell you I’m sorry and truly mean it. So, I’m sorry, okay? I’m really, really sorry.” – Unknown
140. “My heart will rot in guilt because I will never forgive myself for what I did… but it will still continue beating to seek solace in your forgiveness. I’m sorry my love.” – Unknown
141. “A simple apology could fix a friendship that shouldn’t have ended in the first place. Don’t let your ego stop you from doing what’s right.” – Unknown
142. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.”― Robert Brault
143. “Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.”― Kevin Hancock
144. “Let me tell you that I did not like a single bit of what I did now that I had reflected on it.” – Unknown
145. “A genuine apology is like an eleventh-hour rain on a dusty crop. Grossly overdue, but miraculously just in time.”― Jacqueline A Bussie
146. “Apology makes you self responsible while excuse makes you undependable.”― Prabakaran Thirumalai
147. “It is incredible how many hurts can be healed by the two words, ‘I’m sorry.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
148. “Apology doesn’t mean that you were wrong, or other person was right. Its mean that your relationship is valuable than your ego.”― Ain Eineziz
149. “Apology is not about saying I’m sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”― Unarine Ramaru
150. “The art of a sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills you will ever learn.”― Jeanette LeBlanc
151. “Sorry’ is, indeed, one of the most difficult and most powerful words in the English language, provided one can feel and say it at the same time.”― Uday Mukerji
152. “Smart people always say sorry, while the stupid ones just wait for the smart one to say sorry.” – Unknown
153. “Please excuse all my actions, please forgive the wrongs that I had done to you, dear you.” – Unknown
154. “You are the only thing in my life that has brightened up my universe. I am sorry for pushing you away. Can you forgive me?” – Unknown
155. “No matter what happens, you remain my number one. Could you please forgive me for what I have done?” – Unknown
156. “Please understand. Please forgive me. I prayed every day for you to be alive, until hope became painful. Don’t hate me. I still love you. ” –Lauren Oliver
157. “Redemption is something you have to fight for in a very personal, down-dirty way. Some of our characters lose that, some stray from that, and some regain it.“ – Joss Whedon
158. “If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit the same mistake again they just apologized for.“ – Amit Kalantri
159. “Pride and ego make a mockery of an apology. Humility wins forgiveness without question… so break ‘yo’self’!“ – T.F. Hodge
160. “Apologize quickly when you wrong someone, because I’m sorry has no value in the grave.” ― Lakesha Ruise
161. “An apology is a good way to have the last word.” – Unknown
162. True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive. – Mignon McLaughlin
163. My life is an apology for the life of my father. – Kristin Cashore
164. Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. – J.R.R.Tolkien
165. ‘I’m sorry you’re angry’ is NOT an apology. – Lisa Lutz
166. “Apologies only account for that which they do not alter.” – Benjamin Disraeli
167. You can make up a quarrel, but it will always show where it was patched. – Edgar Watson Howe
168. The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway. – Henry Boye
169. Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness. – John Wayne
170. My husband doesn’t apologize. Even to Me – Claire Underwood
171. “Apology is only egotism wrong side out.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
172. I am determined to offer an apology with my death. – Hideki Tojo
173. Apologies are great, but they don’t really change anything. You know what does? Action. – Stella Young
174. If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit same mistake again they just apologized for. – Amit Kalantri
175. “An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!” – Lynn Johnston
176. Maturity is the ability to reap without apology and not complain when things don’t go well. – Jim Rohn
177. The ability of a person to atone has always been the most remarkable of human features. – Leon Uris
178. Accept everything about yourself – I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end – no apologies, no regrets. – Henry Kissinger
179. “Sacrifice is at the heart of repentance. Without deeds, your apology is worthless.” – Bryan Davis
180. I understand the concept of being the bigger person but I do not understand why some people apologize to others when they weren’t wrong.
181. Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand. – Emily Kimbrough
182. I believe that things should be let go once they are discussed. Apology accepted. End of story. – Brad Goreski
183. “It is always so simple, and so complicating, to accept an apology.” – Michael Chabon
184. Some people accidentally walk on your feet and apologize, while others walk all over your heart and don’t even realize.
185. A hero is someone we can admire without apology. – Kitty Kelley
186. An apology given just to appease one’s conscience is self-serving and better left unspoken! – Evinda Lepins
187. More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made. – Greg LeMond
188. Tyron Edwards quote “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past”
189. “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.” – Tyron Edwards
190. An apology might help, but you can change your life without one. – Robin Quivers
191. The only good thing about punctuality is that it usually gets you an apology.
192. An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books. – Samuel Butler
193. “Delusion and denial does not equal an apology.” – Carole Radziwill
194. A meaningful apology is one that communicates three R’s: regret, responsibility, and remedy. – Beverley Engel
195. When anger and bitterness overpower your goodness, you can neither apologize nor forgive. – Balroop Singh
196. “One who is truly confident is able to apologize.” – Olivia Tsoutsoplides
197. Any good apology has 3 parts: 1)I’m sorry 2)It’s my fault 3)What can I do to make it right? Most people forget the third part.
198. It isn’t always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self. – Byron Pulsifer
199. The art of a sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills you will ever learn. – Jeanette LeBlanc
200. A genuine apology is like an eleventh-hour rain on a dusty crop. Grossly overdue, but miraculously just in time. – Jacqueline A. Bussie
201. “Apologies require vulnerability.” – Jennifer Thomas
202. Nothing wrong with apologizing, but saying I’m sorry does nothing when you continue to make the same mistakes.
203. I wish for you the wisdom to realize that forgiveness has nothing to do with an apology. – Steve Maraboli
204. Apology doesn’t mean that you were wrong, or other person was right. It means that your relationship is valuable than your ego. – Ain Eineziz
205. “Life is one long apology.” – Marilyn L. Rice
206. A sincere and warmly-expressed apology can produce the same effects as morphine on a suffering soul. – Richelle E. Goodrich
207. Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future. – Kevin Hancock
208. “An apology is saying the right thing after doing the wrong thing.” – Vikrant Parsai
209. For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. – Unknown
210. Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them. – Bruce Lee
Sorry Quotes For Gf
211. Today, my morning is dull because I am missing your smile. I hope that my apology can fix the broken smile.
212. It is so shameful of me that I have a bad mouth. I put you also in a shameful situation. I regret committing such a mistake.
213. Please, forgive me, and I promise to become better for you.
214. No words can justify my actions. I put you in a bad situation. I’m sorry for the terrible act.
215. I am in the park, and the sunlight reminds me of your beautiful hair. It reminds me of the laughter and smile we had. I am still waiting for you. I will never stop waiting for you. I am deeply sorry. I love you so much
216. I feel the total emptiness now that you are gone. I always miss the days that you are on my side.
217. My dearest darling, I am very sorry for the mistakes I have made. I accept that I was wrong. Please give me your big heart and forgive me.
218. I’m sorry for being rude and hurt you with my bad mouth. The stress I have in my work is not a good reason for doing such cruelty. I want to make it up with you. I’m sorry.
219. However, I will keep my promise that I will change because I want to become a better person for you.
220. I never meant to upset you because you are valuable to me. Losing you will make ruin my life. I ask for forgiveness for making you feel the opposite. I love you always.
221. Realizing now how much I broke you because I have hurt you the most. I’m sorry about the fight. My heart is weeping in sadness. Please forgive me, my loving wife.
222. I’m sorry, my dear, for the pride of my heart. It took time for me to realize that being proud is also breaking you as my wife. I promise to do my very best never to let it happen again.
223. I am sorry for fighting with you. Please forgive me, my love!
224. May you feel the sincerity of my apology. I’m very sorry for hurting you so much. I’m sorry for the hurting words that came out of my mouth. Please I am asking for your forgiveness
225. My tears are dropping as looking at the raindrops. I remember the moments we shared. As the rain soaks in my skin, I remember our love and realize how stupid I am for hurting you. I’m sorry. I hope you give me another chance.
226. To my ever-loving wife, I deeply ask forgiveness for my bad temper and bad words. Please forgive me. I love you until the end of my life.
227. Do you know how great my love for you is? I say that it is immeasurable. That time when I made a mistake, my heart tremble and cry because I do not want to lose you. Please talk to me.
228. When we made our promises in front of the minister, I know at that time that half of me is in you. Now that we are in this situation, I feel down and cannot function well. Please forgive me. I will never let the mistake happen again.
229. My heart broke when you left me. I regret and angry with myself for letting such a stupid act. It is my fault. Please forgive me. I love you. Please let us be together again.
230. I feel like an idiot, thinking that everything that happened is because of my immature mindset.
231. Every day and Every night, I am haunted by my thoughts because of the pain I caused you. I regret giving you tears instead of laughter. Please forgive me.
232. I love you more deeply as you showed to me how strong you are as a woman who stood up and corrected me from the mistakes I did. It helps me change my heart and mind. Thank you. I’m sorry for being immature.
233. I regret uttering ugly words, behaving with disgrace, and immaturely blowing my anger. I’m sorry for the mistake I have done. Please do not allow our sorrows to set us apart.
234. I feel the shame for what I said to you. A simple I’m sorry may not be enough. But I am willing to do everything to get you back and be my one and only true love.
235. I am an imperfect being, but this does not justify the mistakes that I have made to you. I understand that even if I say sorry, it will not change anything.
236. I cannot believe that I cause hurt to you. You are my only hope for my life. I promise you that I will do my best to make a better version of myself for you.
237. I’m sorry for making you sad and hurting you because of my crazy temper. I still even can’t believe that you chose me to be your behalf.
238. You helped me to become a better person. Honestly, I am trying hard to become better for you. I’m sorry that I have hurt you.
239. I know you are mad at me right now. I hate seeing you cry. I have myself for realizing that I have hurt you. Please, give me a chance to fix this.
240. I am sad and ashamed of my actions. I am frustrated that I have hurt my girlfriend. I am sorry and I love you so much.
Sorry Quotes For Bf
241. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, I hope you keep loving me. Please forgive me.
242. I feel so lonely. I’m missing your warm embrace that comforts me. Please forgive me.
243. If there is what I want to have at this moment, it is to be in your arms again. Please accept my apology
244. If there is one spot I want to go at this time, it will be in your arms. Please forgive me.
245. We may have argued, but that I because I want to have the best things for both of us. I’m sorry for the hurting words I said.
246. You are the hottest guy that deserves the most understanding girlfriend. I’m sorry for the tantrums that caused you to be annoyed. I promise to throw them away and choose you to be my comfort.
247. I’m sorry for ignoring you these days. I’m fed up with so much work and deadlines. I promise that I will make it up to you.
248. I’m sorry for making you annoyed with my jealousy and possessive attitude. I am just afraid of the other girls. I promise to work out my temper and trust in your love.
249. What should I do to make it up with you? I will do anything just hear you say to me that “I forgive you.”
250. For the last few days, I feel so lonely. I’m missing the sweetest hug of my bf. please forgive me for my actions that hurt you.
251. I hurt you, but it doesn’t mean I lost my unconditional to you. I also suffer from pain. I am sorry my dearest bf
252. A handsome, stunning, and loving man can never be mad at me. Please forgive me. I hope we can be back in normal mode because I miss you now.
253. Honey, forgive me as soon as possible. Otherwise, the fight continuous, and we will get the trophy of being the “happiest couple in town.” I’m sorry, my dearest honey.
254. Dear, I am guilty of what I have done. I beg your forgiveness. You are a man with a big heart. I love you even in times of challenges like this. This will never happen again
255. When we made our vows, we both accept that we both have small potholes in life. These potholes are the challenges in the freeway of our married life. Can we fix our potholes together?
256. I’m sorry for my extreme nagging and repulsive behavior. Today, I will start to better myself for you.
257. I am ready to do anything. I am ready to do everything. I am ready to take away all the hurt I made you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.
258. Ever since we decided to date, we met plenty of setbacks, bad times, and challenges. Yet, we never give up and never allow those to rotten our relationship. Can we not let it happen this time? Please forgive me.
259. Baby, we promised not to allow anything to get in our way. But I’m sorry for the mistake I did that disappoint and made you angry.
260. I’m sorry about the mistrust I give you. I realize that I have been so unfair towards you. Can I put my fingers in the spaces between your fingers back again? I love you.
261. Since the time you accept me and allow me to love you, all I ever wanted is to make you happy. I think my effort is not enough, as it did not appear that much. I am sorry for being insensitive.
262. If I can turn back the time, I want to start over and choose not to take the dumb actions and make you upset. Please forgive me. I am sorry.
263. No explanation can justify the stupidity that I did. It hurts you. I am truly sorry. I want to correct everything I did. Please take me back. I love you honey.
264. I never thought it could never happen in my life. Now, your absence is giving a null moment of my life. I am the person to be blamed for losing you. Please forgive me. I love you.
265. I feel the pain of realizing that such a small mistake made us suffer like this. What a stupid act of me. Can we not let our relationship end this way? Please accept me.
266. I am now feeling the emptiness. How can I function now without you? I’m shedding my tears because of the stupid mistake. I’m sorry, my love.
267. You are my priceless love. I’m sorry for not listening to you and going the other way. I realize the huge mistake I commit. I love you always.
268. I regret throwing bad words to you. It makes my heart cry. It makes me down and feels incomplete. I humbly ask for your forgiveness.
269. Pardon me for my bad attitude and reaction I did yesterday, I know that I made you feel ashamed and hurt. I am sorry.
270. I believe that love is patient; love is kind and does keep a record of wrongs. I humbly kneel and ask for your forgiveness.
Sorry Quotes For Best Friend
271. “Your sins are great? Just tell the Lord: Forgive me, help me to get up again, change my heart!” – Pope Francis
272. “An apology is a statement of regret. As important as that is, apologizing differs from asking for forgiveness.” – Marianne Clyde
273. “Forgiveness is the final form of love.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
274. “Just because I am a celebrity doesn’t mean I can’t say, ‘Sorry.’” – Karan Patel
275. “I am sorry for being a nag and continuously telling you what to do. It’s just that I’m uber protective when it comes to you. Sorry!” – Unknown
276. “Sorry is a small word for the huge mistake I’ve made. But I’m ready to pay the price for my actions—just forgive me.” – Unknown
277. “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” – William Hazlitt
278. “Your forgiveness is the only thing that can save me. Because without you, I feel dead on the inside.” – Unknown
279. “If I’ve done anything I’m sorry for, I’m willing to be forgiven.” – Edward N. Westcott
280. “I am ready to die just to have your forgiveness because my life is pointless without you in it.” – Unknown
281. “I am sorry so sorry, I wish I could go back and change this.” –Thomas Williams
282. “I know I broke your heart and I want you to know that hurting you has also torn my heart apart. I am sorry, my loved one.” – Unknown
283. “An apology is a good way to have the last word.”- Jose
284. “There are no words that could express my regret for hurting you. I am truly sorry for letting you down.” – Unknown
285. Breaking the heart of my closest friend is the biggest failure that happened in my life. I’m sorry for everything.
286. The hurt and pain that I caused you are haunting me every day. I am missing my most trusted person in this world. Please forgive me.
287. I have been sleepless and anxious because of the worries of losing you. I am burdened of my stupid and immature habits. I feel shame. I’m sorry, and I hope you can still be my best friend
288. I’m sorry for not being so wise that it caused the sad fate of our friendship. I still believe that time will come that you will forgive me.
289. I wish I can travel back through time and not make a mistake. I wish to take back the pain. I wish to fill those pains with joy. I am sorry
290. Our relationship is tested like gold in a fire. It becomes more refined and stronger. May you give me your forgiveness.
I Am Sorry Quotes
291.”I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.”– Susan Smith.
292. Your presence is like heaven to me. You comforted me. Now that a single mistake made it dull, I feel alone and sorry. Please forgive me
293. I will wait forever until the day you will forgive me
294. Can you give each of us a chance? Please forgive me for the single mistake I made.
295. If anger is to be ugly as to forgiveness is beautiful, what will you choose?
296. I know what I did wasn’t cool. I’m sorry.
297. I hung my head low and ask for your apology.
298. I realize that I became too self-centered and never consider what you feel. I beg for your forgiveness. my sweetheart.
299. I always believe that love is the center of our friendship. I am hopeful that you will not ignore my sincere and unconditional apology
300. I need a trusted person to be back in my life. May you forgive me.
301. All that happened has to be blamed for me. I am hurt because the situation caused our relationship so much.
302. I am too much of an idiot to make such a mistake and cost you to lose your trust in me. Believe me; it is never my intention. I’m sorry and please forgive me
303. I will never stop praying that the time will come that you and I will meet again and bring the old times of laughter and fun
304. Both of us have differences. These differences made us be the best of friends that no one can break. I hope you will accept my apologies and forgive me.
305. The mistake I made is an honest mistake. I apologize for what I have done.
306. Yesterday was the best time of my life. Thank you for hugging me despite the wrong actions that I have done. You are truly my best friend.
308. I am sorry that there are times that I take you for granted.
309. “I am sorry to upset my colleagues by saying we wasted four years in opposition, but if you do get so badly defeated as a party you do have to face up to some painful facts and you do have to change.”-Kenneth Clarke.
310. “Mostly I am sorry for the way I thought of other people. Like a good general, I had treated everyone who wasn’t with me as against me.”-Lee Atwater.
311. “I am sorry that I have had to leave so many problems unsolved. I always have to make this apology, but the world really is rather puzzling and I cannot help it.”- Bertrand Russell
312. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.”- Mark Twain.
313. “I’m sorry for the times I left you home, I was on the road and you were alone.” -Akon
314. “If I’ve done anything I’m sorry for, I’m willing to be forgiven.”– Edward Noyes Westcott.
315. Since the day I hurt you, my heart is bleeding. Only your forgiveness can plug the holes in my heart. I’m sorry my dear friend
316. Thank you for giving me another chance to make up the wrong thing I did. Again, I’m sorry for such actions
317. I feel so ashamed for hurting you. I am saying I’m sorry. Will be able to forgive me?
318. “I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry, please forgive me.”
319. “I should have been much more responsible in how I handled myself and for that am sorry.”-Ryan Lochte.
320. “I made a big mistake. It is indefensible and I am sorry.”-William J. Clinton.
321. “You can say sorry in over 1000 ways. Only when it comes from the heart, does it matter?”
322. “A simple apology could fix a friendship that shouldn’t have ended in the first place. Don’t let your ego stop you from doing what’s right.”
323. “I trust fate and I believe in love, which is why I know you’ll accept my apology. I’m sorry.”
324. “Smart people always say sorry, while the stupid ones just wait for the smart one to say sorry.”
325. “I’m sorry I can’t be the perfect girl you want me to, but all I can really do is try.”
326. “Apologizing does not always mean you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.”
327. “Regret, heartbreak, and sadness have stolen my life’s happiness. I am sorry for letting you down, but I promise to erase your frowns.”
328. “Fools say sorry, wise men will prove they are sorry.”
329. “An apology is a good way to have the last word.”
330. “I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.”